Information Regarding Harbor Light Oral Surgeons and Covid-19
In compliance with State of Ohio mandates
and in an effort to stem the transmission of COVID-19
our offices are now CLOSED
If you require urgent dental care, please contact your general dentist
If you have questions regarding a future appointment, continuation of care, or billing
please contact our office at 419.517.2100
Monday – Thursday 9am – 3pm
Friday 9am – 2pm
IF YOU HAVE A SCHEDULED EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT
For the safety of our patients and employees, you will not be permitted to enter Harbor Light premises:
- If you have traveled to a COVID-19 confirmed country in the last 30 days.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has traveled to a COVID-19 confirmed country in the last 30 days.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for or a person under investigation for COVID-19.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or higher.
- If you have shortness of breath or an unexplained cough.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO ENSURE SAFETY IN OUR FACILITIES
- Upon arrival to our facilities, patients are screened for international travel, fever, cough and respiratory symptoms.
- We follow the CDC exposure control guidelines for infection control, including cleaning and disinfection procedures appropriate for SARS-CoV-2 in healthcare settings.
- We have adequate levels of infection control supplies, including FDA-approved, hospital-grade disinfectants and personal protective equipment.
- Our staff are routinely trained in the practice of universal precautions and infection control.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Contact your general dentist if you believe you need urgent dental care. Your dentist may be able to prescribe therapeutic medication(s).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands; stay home when you are sick; and cover your cough.
We thank you for your confidence in Harbor Light Oral Surgeons. Please contact our office if you have questions. We look forward to serving you.